When we talk about inbound marketing we mean the process of attracting leads to your website with relevant content and then nurturing their needs through the sales funnel until they become a paying customer. The first step in inbound marketing is creating relevant content on a regular basis and the best way to do that is by setting up a blog. As HubSpot designers, our agency partners have access to a great blogging platform. The second step in inbound marketing is to capture leads having readers click on a Call to Action (CTA) button that leads to a landing page. The third step is to create a contact form linked from a button on the landing page that allows the business to gather more information about the potential lead. One of the best things about choosing the HubSpot platform for blogging, landing pages and forms is that it allows business owners to analyze performance so they know what content is driving traffic and what content should be edited.
How does a HubSpot designer set up a blog?
A HubSpot blog allows businesses to publish high quality blog content optimized to generate traffic and convert readers into customers. A HubSpot designer makes this happen with the integrated blogging tools available on the platform. Thousands of businesses use HubSpot to host their business blogs because its fully integrated platform allows them to easily write, format, insert images, optimize and edit professional blog posts.
- Businesses have access to keyword suggestions and the handy content strategy tool that helps writers prioritize blog topics that will drive search traffic.
- Bloggers can choose from creating a draft blog from scratch or starting with a pre-made blog post blueprint.
- All blog posts are automatically optimized for mobile and can be previewed before publishing.
- Businesses can create and insert relevant, custom CTA buttons that help to convert readers into leads.
- Writers can use the calendar tool to schedule blog posts to publish at a later date or time.
- Business owners can connect their blog to social media accounts and subscriber emails so new blog posts are shared automatically.
HubSpot designers use landing pages to capture leads
A landing page is web page that provides further information after a potential client clicks on a CTA button. Landing pages are useful to potential clients because they provide information directly related to the topic they’re interested in. They are useful to businesses because they capture leads that can then be marketed to or be “warmed up” to your business before moving them further into your sales funnel.
HubSpot designers use the HubSpot platform to create beautiful, professional-looking and personalized landing pages with a link to a contact form. All HubSpot landing pages are automatically optimized for any device and can be set up to show unique content based on a visitor’s location, device, buying stage or other details stored in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Designers can show their clients how the page looks and make any edits needed before publishing.
Other benefits include:
- Business owners can analyze landing page performance and tweak those that aren’t performing as well.
- The ability to A/B test every blog element, including images, calls-to-action and headlines to see which version drives the most conversions.
- Access to customized keyword suggestions to optimize your landing page for search results.
HubSpot designers use forms to get more information and fill the CRM
Businesses can fill their CRM with leads by using the HubSpot form builder to build custom forms that connect to their contacts database. Anyone who fills out the form will be automatically sent into the business’ HubSpot CRM. From there, business owners can further nurture the lead, depending on the stage they are in the buying process.
Other benefits include:
- HubSpot forms send a follow-up email after the form is submitted.
- Businesses can trigger customized automatic emails and notifications based on each form completion.
- Web designers like Softwired that have Enterprise level access can create smart forms that cater questions to each website visitor – which means that returning visitors will see new questions.
Seek the help of a HubSpot designer
Softwired provides digital solutions for our partner agencies. We’ve got you covered for web design, blogs, landing pages, SEO, local online presence and optimization, digital marketing, digital sales, and digital advertising. We build websites with WordPress themes and have been using the HubSpot platform to build blogs and landing pages since 2012. Over the years we’ve worked with lots of agencies who need help with web engineering tasks and don’t have the staff to do it. Finding freelancers can be a nightmare and cause a lot of problems when promising delivery of service. Whether you’re interested in a silent partnership or a referral program, web design only or more; we’re ready to help you get started!