It's hard enough to figure out what internet marketing is let alone sift through all the information to find the best value and determine the answer to the question:
How much internet marketing cost?
The answer to this question is difficult to answer because firms charge anywhere from a few thousand to millions of dollars. Our approach is to provide the best value for each particular business and the stage of marketing.
The first step is to make sure you are aware of the effectiveness of each step and strategy for any campaign. The sales funnel is a very specific pipeline of how to attract leads and convert to customers. If the pipeline is broken anywhere, well, we all know what happens with broken pipes!
So a true comprehensive internet marketing plan should include ALL parts of the sales funnel process.
I've broken this down into some simple fundamental cost breakdowns for us but the prices and services can vary widely between marketing firms.
Starting from the top of the funnel:
- A professional website built by an experienced web designer - $2000+
- Web content that is optimized for search engines and reader usability - $2000+
- Graphics, logos, and other artwork - $2000+
- Ongoing blogging that is optimized for search engines for indexing the posts properly - about 1hr per post
- Landing pages, calls to action graphics, and email capturing strategies - hourly
- Email Marketing Campaigns - hourly (can be client managed)
- Lead nurturing strategies - hourly
- Sales coaching - hourly
- CRM setup, analysis, and management - hourly
- Closed loop reporting and analysis - hourly